- financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
- physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- sexual orientation;
- medical records & history;
- biometric information;
- any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to body corporate for providing service;
- any of the information received under above clauses by body corporate for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise
- Where the disclosure has been agreed in a written contract or otherwise between Thriwe and the customer
- Where Thriwe is required to disclose the personal information to a third party on a need-to-know basis, provided that in such case Thriwe shall inform such third party of the confidential nature of the personal information and shall keep the same standards of information/ data security as that of IndiGo Airlines.
“Personal information” means any information that relates to a natural person, which either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with Thriwe, is capable of identifying such person.
“Sensitive personal data or information” of a person means such personal information which consists of information relating to:
Provided that, any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the right to information act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as sensitive personal data or information for the purposes of this policy.
This Policy is applicable to personal information and sensitive personal data or information collected by Thriwe or its affiliates directly from the customer or through the 6ETreats.com online portals, mobile apps and electronic communications as also any information collected by the Thriwe server from the customer’s browser.
Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information
Thriwe collects and uses the financial information and other personal information from its customers. This information is collected and used for specific business purposes or for other related purposes designated by Thriwe or for a lawful purpose to comply with the. applicable laws and regulations. Thriwe shall not divulge any personal information collected from the customer, for cross selling or any other purposes.
The authenticity of the personal information provided by the customer shall not be the responsibility of Thriwe or IndiGo Airlines.
Any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as personal information for the purposes of this Policy and Thriwe shall not be responsible for the same.
Disclosure of Personal Inforation
The personal information collected by Thriwe shall not be disclosed to any other organization except:
Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures
The security of personal information is a priority and is protected by maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that meet applicable laws. Thriwe shall take reasonable steps and measures to protect the security of the customer’s personal information from misuse and loss, un-authorized access, modification or disclosure. Thriwe maintains its security systems to ensure that the personal information of the customer is appropriately protected and follows the extant standard encryption norms followed for the transmission of information. Thriwe ensures that its employees and affiliates respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by Thriwe.
In order to address any discrepancies or grievances related to the personal information residing with Thriwe, the customer may visit: www.thriwe.com
Notice of Change
Thriwe may, from time to time, change this Policy. The effective date of this Policy, as stated below, indicates the last time this Policy was revised or materially changed.